NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas Scouting Report

3 posters

Go down

Kansas Scouting Report Empty Kansas Scouting Report

Post  jhawk886 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 pm

I'll let somebody else give a report on me, lol.
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kansas Scouting Report Empty Re: Kansas Scouting Report

Post  stoptherun Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 am

One of the top users I've faced. Never played anyone who does more with less. Will take a Kansas team that doesn't look too dangerous on paper and turn them into a powerhouse. From what I can remember he uses a conservative option/balanced attack that he will stick to even when he falls behind. I have two words for anybody playing jhawk GAP DISCIPLINE. All I can say is that this guy forces you to be fundamentally sound on every snap. U got one guy outta position even just a little, he will find that crease and u will b wondering how he went from his own 30 to celebrating with the mascot in the endzone. YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP A MAN IN EVERY LANE AT ALL TIMES. No one is better at making you defend the whole field. You really got to see it one time to get a feel for his style but beware of Kansas.
stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Post  tbuck0027 Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Ok our game was a few days ago, but ill try to remember. I agree with previous poster that he does more with less than probably anyone I've played. With a much weaker team he was in it the entire time. Very good run game, and in the passing game gets the ball out quickly so if you do not get quick pressure, he will pass on you with success. Also had a pretty good option attack so you must be aware of it, especially liked to use it in down and short situations and near the goal line. QB was mobile enough to make it very successful. Defense was weaker, but I have a feeling that was just because of the current talent( or lack there of) on his current team. Even with the lack of talent on defense, did throw some confusing looks out that did make it tougher to pass on than I expected. Overall, when he gets the players he wants for his system, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

tbuck0027

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down