NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soft recaps

Go down

Soft recaps Empty Soft recaps

Post  JaredLib Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Going into week 10 of the season the Longhorns find themselves 7-1 ranked fifth in the nation. The EA Online Dynasty hub where I usually cross reference for my recaps for some reason isnt letting me pull up stats from individual games so I am going to have to kinda rough it and just stay on top of it form here on out.

The past three games we walked throuh Big 12 competiton beating Iowa State 27-17, Baylor 31 - 6, and Kansas State 34-21.

Our team has been carried by our running back tandem of DJ Monroe, 809 yards, 12tds, and Foswhitt Whittacker, 789 yards, 7 TDs. Gilbert has been unspectacular and mostly average at best, but he is still a sophomore. Our defense has been stout and reliable.

Both RBs should eclipse the 1000 yard mark before the conference championship week. Our next game is against OK State but then we have a tough test against Georgia, our second user game of the season.

Recruiting has been kinda down for a Texas program that usually gets the best. Our class should still end up in the top 20 and hopefully we can get more big names next season.
JaredLib
JaredLib

https://www.facebook.com/jaredlib

Back to top Go down