NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dammit I lost to freakin UCF

3 posters

Go down

Dammit I lost to freakin UCF Empty Dammit I lost to freakin UCF

Post  stoptherun Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 am

I lost to UCF on some Bullshit. The penalties were just incredible. I stopped counting all the big plays that I had called back. Craziness considering my gameplanning is always set to normal. Anyway after a crazy see-saw game we went to OT where their RB broke 6 tackles and scored on the 2nd play. We got the ball needing a TD to tie but 2 consecutive holding calls to begin OT left us 1st and 30 and we could never recover from that. That shit still pisses me off it was a total FU game from EA. I could tell right off the bat they had it out for me. Oh well maybe next year.
stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Dammit I lost to freakin UCF Empty Off to a great start!!!

Post  stoptherun Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 am

Man I'm sooo loving this season. I can only recruit 7 guys, I lost my only user game and chance to gain another scholly, my starting qb is out for 7 weeks, I just lost to UCF, I have a losing record, I'm unranked- I could go on an on and on. I think this is a new low for me in any dynasty. I got a lot of rebuilding to do here.
stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Dammit I lost to freakin UCF Empty Re: Dammit I lost to freakin UCF

Post  Joker12 Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Oh man, just not your year. You still got a shot at winning the ACC tho so you're okay.
Joker12
Joker12

Back to top Go down

Dammit I lost to freakin UCF Empty FSU outlasts Miami 27-20

Post  stoptherun Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

This was a see saw game all the way to the end. I led from the first quarter on but the canes just kept hanging around and found themselves with a chance to go for the game tying score with about a minute left after driving all the way down to my 10 yard line. But that's where the Seminole D decided to step up and forced a turnover on downs. A couple runs later and that was ballgame.

The Noles move to 3-0 in the conference and hope to break back into the top 25 with another win over a ranked opponent.

Here are the key stats:

FSU
C. Ponder 12-23 266 0-0 14 carries 110 yards
C. Thompson 29 carries 189 yards 2 tds
B. Reed 4 for 78
T. Easterling 3 104
W.Haulstead 2 20

MIA

J. Harris 17-29 280 1 TD
D. Berry 16 118 1 TD

stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredLib Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 am

stoptherun wrote:I lost to UCF on some Bullshit. The penalties were just incredible. I stopped counting all the big plays that I had called back. Craziness considering my gameplanning is always set to normal. Anyway after a crazy see-saw game we went to OT where their RB broke 6 tackles and scored on the 2nd play. We got the ball needing a TD to tie but 2 consecutive holding calls to begin OT left us 1st and 30 and we could never recover from that. That shit still pisses me off it was a total FU game from EA. I could tell right off the bat they had it out for me. Oh well maybe next year.

Convervative gameplanning on Big Hits helps with the broken tackles
JaredLib
JaredLib

https://www.facebook.com/jaredlib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum