NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBOOT - Pre-Season Analysys/Expectations

Go down

REBOOT - Pre-Season Analysys/Expectations Empty REBOOT - Pre-Season Analysys/Expectations

Post  JaredLib Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

As we approach week one of the 2010 season I can't help but feel some....apprehension. My squad is absolutely overrated/overranked, starting off at #3 in the polls. I fear Coach Stoops up in Oklahoma may have the upper hand on me this year and take over the Big 12 south. We are young at the skill positions and I think within the next two seasons we can make another run for a BCS title. As far as this season goes my expectations are in the 9 win range. 10 would be great, but we have holes.

I am looking for starting tailback Forrest Whittacker to have a big season, he will set the pace on the offense and carry the load. In the goal line we have 250 pound bruiser Johnson to handle those carries. Athletic sophomore Monroe will be used in shotgun as well as some I-form sets as a change of pace back. He brings a level of explosiveness that the other backs lack and should be a home run threat. We will need all three backs to succeed in my run first offense in order to win, I do not want to have to rely on sophomore Garret Gilbert to win games week in and week out.

My receiving corp is good, my outside players are dependable and my slot receivers are young and very fast. Reliable TE, if not unremarkable.

Off the bat not a lot of five star interest in Texas from the recruiting angle but we will do our best to haul in another top 10 class.
JaredLib
JaredLib

https://www.facebook.com/jaredlib

Back to top Go down