NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida State Scouting Report

4 posters

Go down

Florida State Scouting Report Empty Florida State Scouting Report

Post  jhawk886 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 pm

In past games against stop, he has liked to pound the ball. I am not sure if his philosophy has stayed the same with Florida State, but if so, he is very effective at running the ball. He is also excellent on defense and overall and excellent user. Expect an extremely difficult game.
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Florida State Scouting Report Empty Re: Florida State Scouting Report

Post  Joker12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Mixes it up on defense with zone and man. Excellent at running the ball, also likes to run with his QB. Be careful of slant routes. Throws in an option play here and there too.
Joker12
Joker12

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredLib Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Excellent on defense, runs a very effective man coverage, lots of bump and run, has the athletes to pull it off. Aggressive d-line almost whole game, hard to move the ball against.

Uses his mobile QBs well, gets out of the pocket, will burn you with the option on third and short. Mostly conrols the LBs taking out slants and deep crosses.

I wish I could call him cheesy but it was just a beatdown and he I let it get way out of hand. First user to frustrate me and get me to change my playcalling yet. I feel sorry for who has to play him next.
JaredLib
JaredLib

https://www.facebook.com/jaredlib

Back to top Go down

Post  dclark44 Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Good user. Knows how to run the ball very well. Mixed up the first couple plays with some passes as he saw the defense coming with a run blitz. Good defense player, likes man up 2 deep with 4 down linemen. Can't beat the play, have to call screens or run out of shotgun to beat him.

Overall, it could have been a different game if my qb was remotely decent. Good run game and random blitzes make stop real good
dclark44
dclark44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down