NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami Scouting Report

5 posters

Go down

Miami Scouting Report Empty Miami Scouting Report

Post  jhawk886 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Clark is a very good user who can sometimes be very unpredictable. I don't have much experience against him, but from what I do have I can tell you that you should never be taken by surprise if he runs a fake field goal or punt of something. He can be very aggressive.

Last edited by jhawk886 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miami Scouting Report Empty Re: Miami Scouting Report

Post  Joker12 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Usually plays man defense. Blitzes occasionally but usually waits until you make a mistake. On offense he likes to run the ball out of the ace formations. Excellent at running the ball out of shotgun as well. Usually when you expect him to be conservative he is aggressive (ie. fake field goal) and when you expect him to be aggressive he is conservative (running out of the shotgun formation on third down). Clark is the only user I've played who I've lost too and didn't feel like I should have won after. Usually I only lose games when I throw 2-3 picks, but even if I don't throw any INTs clark may still beat me. He's probably the best user I've played (mind you I haven't played jhawk yet).

Expect the unexpected.

Last edited by Joker12 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joker12
Joker12

Back to top Go down

Post  dclark44 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks for giving all my secrets away guys, appreciate it
dclark44
dclark44

Back to top Go down

Post  stoptherun Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am

Don't have enough exp against Clark as we have only played one game but I know enough to say don't take him lightly. He beat me pretty good and was impressive on both sides of the ball. And never go to sleep on special teams.

after playing one game against southern cal here's a little update.

Beast on D. Can pressure the QB and gets great penetration against the rush. Maybe the most I've seen. Balanced on offense and stays committed to the run even when behind. Can be really tricky to read when he's on offense because he likes to spread u out and run the ball out of passing formations. Much like most of the guys in this league who also play in rivals, your only hope is to get ahead and make him play left handed. If he gets ahead clearly you can get suffocated by his D. When Barkley matures a bit next year watch out.

Last edited by stoptherun on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Post  tbuck0027 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Mostly a one back team. Ran out of ace formations as his running formations. Threw it around pretty well, but does sometimes hold on to the ball a little long. On defense ran 3-4 base, with a lot of man to man. I dont believe he blitzed alot playing a lot of no risk defense and let his athletes do their job. The DBs were good in his man to man, I did not have a lot if anything open deep. Overall very tough player and our game was closer than the score indicated.

tbuck0027

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 am

Pray before you play

One the best defensive users i've played. Mix up your play calling you gonna have to keep him guessing or he will stuff every run

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down