NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Schedule

Go down

2011 Schedule Empty 2011 Schedule

Post  dclark44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm

This was an intense game from the beginning. First drive of the game, I could not get anything going for me. It was a long 3rd down attempt and I threw a pick six to start the game. I thought, oh no, its USC all over again. Two minutes later, I am down 14-0 and the crowd was deflated.

The score stayed the same for the entire first quarter and well into the second quarter until Damien Berry took the ball in from 5 yards out. This sparked the entire team as Miami scored the next two tds with great passes from Jacory Harris. The U, now up 7 points lets Ohio State back in it with a quick touchdown score of their own.

The fourth quarter was filled with a combined 35 points with Miami scoring with 19 ticks left on the clock to take a 7 point lead. This would be the last points scored in this game giving Miami the much needed win at home. They look forward to playing Maryland next week and hopefully can keep this win streak alive.

Some stats from the game.

J. Harris 17/29 298 yards 2 tds 1 int
D. Berry 31 carries 101 yards 1 td
L. Miller 7 carries 17 yards 2 tds
C. Ford 5 catches 69 yards
L. Byrd 3 catches 75 yards 1 td

The U looks forward to playing hard this season. Hopefully we can accomplish what we set out to do, and thats win win win
dclark44
dclark44

Back to top Go down