NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanford Scouting Report

5 posters

Go down

Stanford Scouting Report Empty Stanford Scouting Report

Post  jhawk886 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 pm

I haven't ever played Joker but he is consistently one of the best users in the league. He is extremely good and apparently plays very good defense.
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stanford Scouting Report Empty Re: Stanford Scouting Report

Post  dclark44 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Joker is the best player I have ever played. Considering I am the best player in the league easily, he would have to be second best. But in serious notes, he just confuses you on defense. You think you are going down the field, then he throws a zone blitz in there and you just get confused seeing all the defensive linemen running into zones and the safeties coming on a blitz. He is lethal on offense, especially with Andy back there throwing the ball. Expect him to be very good every year
dclark44
dclark44

Back to top Go down

Post  stoptherun Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 am

A lot of balance on both sides of the ball. He knows his playbooks very well and knows how to exploit mis-matches. Great at getting his money guy matched up against a LB so u have to be very careful with your playcalling on d. Seems to change his style depending on personnel. If you can't figure out how to contain his playmakers in the first half you can forget it. You're gonna need to spend some time in practice mode to really get familiar with your playbook to defend all the formations he can throw at u.
stoptherun
stoptherun

Back to top Go down

Post  tbuck0027 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:00 am

If you havent played him before he is tough to get ready for. Extremely balanced on offense, knows how to get his WR's involved. Can force him into some bad reads though if defense is mixed up properly. But besides that, no real weakness on offense. Defense is ran from a 4-3 base. Mixed defense up very well with blitzes, man, zone, zone blitz, whatever you can do on defense, he threw it in his scheme. Good at stopping the run, but there were a few holes in his passing defense as long as you establish a running game. Overall very good player who is balanced on both sides of the ball. It will be tough to gameplan if you have not played vs him before.

tbuck0027

Back to top Go down

Post  jusblaze09 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 am

Couple of notes that stood out from my game

-Likes to clear out one side of the field, usually when it's only 2 WRs on the field.
-Mixes his personal frequently
-Ran a 3-3-5 against me, mostly zone.

Those are the three things that really jump out for me.
jusblaze09
jusblaze09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down