NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin Scouting Report

4 posters

Go down

Wisconsin Scouting Report Empty Wisconsin Scouting Report

Post  jhawk886 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 pm

I haven't played against tbuck, but from what I've seen so far this season he seems to be a very good user. He likes to run the ball a lot and has the backs to do it with. I'll leave Clark or someone with more experience to give more info.
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Scouting Report Empty Re: Wisconsin Scouting Report

Post  dclark44 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Very good runner, has three elite backs to run the ball very efficently. Uses the power of the left side of his line to run all day. Doesn't pass great but watch for the deep ball here or there. If you can stop the run against him and make him pass, you have a good shot at winning. Fairly good at defense too, seemed to stop my offense well. Try and run against him early, but he may stop you, don't resort to just passing against him either though, he will just pass commit and you are in trouble from there on out.
dclark44
dclark44

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker12 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Loves to run the ball, especially to the left. Doesn't give up on the run even if he gets stopped a few times. Passed well against me too although he missed a few open guys, but generally made good decisions and didn't force anything. Also plays good defense, will mix it up man/zone and also throws in a blitz once in a while. Boys better eat their wheaties when you play because he will beat your team up physically with a pounding ground game and a hard hitting D. Very good user.
Joker12
Joker12

Back to top Go down

Post  jhawk886 Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Is a very good user who is excellent at running the ball on offense. If your D-Line isn't at least comparable to his O-line, you better plan on making the game a shootout because you're not going to stop his ground game. He is also good at passing the ball when he has to, but it is obviously not what he wants to do. Essentially, he is very good and has very good athletes that fit into his scheme very well. You better have a gameplan to get some people in the backfield against him or good luck.
jhawk886
jhawk886
Admin

https://ncaaforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  golfer26 Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

if you stop John Clay, you have a chance, but that's a tall order. likes to run jumbo packages and playaction every now and then. likes to play base 4-3 man defense, with some zone blitzing sometimes on 2nd and 3rd down. his defense was faster than i had anticipated. his defensive line can overpower the offensive line, so your QB better stay frosty in the pocket.

golfer26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down