NCAA Football Online Dynasty Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game 10 - at Georgia

Go down

game 10 - at Georgia  Empty game 10 - at Georgia

Post  JaredLib Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Ok I am doing this from my phone cuz the computer will be occupied for a while. This will be just a quick rundown until I can add detail later.

The home crowd was great for georgia and gilbert was rattled all game. The pains of a sophomore qb.

Game starts out well for texas. My two holds him to two punts and I answer with two field goal drives. Maybe its my conservative nature but I had a hard time moving the ball once in the red zone. So im up 6-0 after the first quarter.

Second quarter Gilbert gets picked on a tipped pass and georgia gets goos field position. Around this time there was a weird play where my corner knocked theball but a rb underneath grabbed it and got a first which extended that drive. He ends up throwing to aj green for a td. 7-6 georgia at half.

I get the ball to start third and have to settle for another field goal so its 9-7. No other scoring in the third quarter. Beginning of the fourth georgia has the ball and on third and three ealey takes a hansoff and gets hit by my tackle right at line of scrimmage. He shrugs it off and nobody is in sight to stop him before he rips a huge 30 yard gain. This was a pivotal moment. Almost half of ealeys yards came on that play. Georgia hits a fade route to green for his second td. 14-9 georgia with about 6 minutes left.

I get the ball planning on eating clock en route to a score but after two stuffed runs I look to a deep route and hit kirkendoll for a 59 yoard score, I get the two point conversion to make it 17-14 texas with like 4 minutes left. Georgia gets a drive going and ends up hitting a field goal to tie it up 17-17 with two minutes.

Basiciallh I get to first down from his 39 yard line a timeout and like a minute left. I try to pound the rock but am stuffed on three straight runs so on fourth with ten seconds left I either try the 56 yarser or go for it. I went for it and for sacked. I should have kicked god damn but prolly would have missed.

In it we both kick fgs in the first two periods. Third ot he hits a pass first play and gets a first and goal ends up running it in and.getting the 2pt to make it 31-23. I get a big pass of my own and with first and goal I get stopped on two runs and throw two incomplete passes to lose the game.

Gilbert - 16-24-169 1td 1int.
monroe - 22-83
Whittacker - 16-73
newton - 2-10

Edit: both of my running backs now have 1000 yards on the season

Gray 14-23-2td-142
ealey - 7-62 long if 30
King - 7-19

My d did great a couple plays go the other way and I win. He beat me fair and square and that's all I have to say.[b][quote]
JaredLib
JaredLib

https://www.facebook.com/jaredlib

Back to top Go down